In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I would pass on some really cute ideas that I found on marthastewart.com. These are just a few cute ideas to make your St. Patrick’s day just a little more festive.
Shamrock Sugar Cookies
Click here for the details on how to make the template.
Here is a great recipe for sugar cookies: From allrecipes.com
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream the margarine and add the sugar gradually. Beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla. Add the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt gradually to the creamed mixture, stirring in by hand. Cover and chill dough overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick and cut into your favorite shapes. Place cookies onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 6 to 8 minutes or until cookie has a golden appearance.
The directons and template can be found here.
Cards and Medallions
Click here to learn how to make this craft.
Thank you Martha!
If you have any cute ideas please feel free to share.