On March 31st, Brad and Angelina finally tied the knot! Here are some tips to help you have a movie star quality wedding too.
* Color Me Pink! Want to include your kids in the wedding festivities? Put their creativity to use and have them draw pictures of what they think love is. Take their designs and create customized invitations for your big day. The kids will love being involved in the planning and this will be one doodle you will be sure to frame!
* Gifts That Keep Giving! Follow in “Brangelina’s” footsteps and become humanitarians! Instead of accepting gifts, have your guests donate to a charity of your choice. It might be your big day, but you can make someone else’s dreams come true! Another option is to donate money on your guests’ behalf instead of giving out favors!
* Best of Both Worlds! Do you and your future spouse come from different backgrounds? Have your reception reflect both of your worlds! Maybe décor is LA chic, but serve up your guests some Southern, home style cooking! It is a fabulous and easy way to customize and personalize your swanky soiree.
* Lets Play Dress Up! Get your kids excited about the love-filled day! Let them be their own stylist! Encourage their fashionista side and let them choose their attire for the wedding. Want it to fit in with your color scheme? Give them colors to work with and see what they create! If they are comfortable and excited about what they are wearing, they will strut down the aisle like a catwalk! The photographer will also have a ball capturing these special moments.
* Location! Location! Location! Have a truly magical day by hosting the ceremony and reception at your family home. This is such an easy way to make guests feel like they are a part of something special and intimate. Your kids will have the best time watching the house and backyard get transformed into the wedding you always imagined. Years later, you will still be able to look into your backyard and remember where you said, “I do.”
* Cocktails and Mocktails! The big toast at the reception is always a highlight of the night! Get everyone involved, 21 or not! Kids can have “mocktails” to cheers with, a non-alcoholic version of what the “big kids” are drinking. They will feel important and included when the big moment arrives! As for the adults, their specialty cocktails can be special and specific to the couple. Perhaps the location of where they met or got engaged! If they met at a baseball game serve up a cotton candy martini and call it a “double play martini!”
FACTS & FIGURES:
*Angelina has the geographical coordinates of the places of birth for each of her children.
* Brad Pitt was raised in Springfield, Missouri and is one of three kids. Angelina was raised under the spotlight in Los Angeles and has one brother.
* Angelina is a Goodwill Ambassador and has visited over 20 countries.
* Brad Pitt is also a humanitarian, donating over 5 million dollars after Katrina struck New Orleans. He has also visited multiple countries with Angelina to fight for human rights.
* Angelina has been married twice including one marriage to Bill Bob Thornton
* Brad was married once before to Jennifer Aniston
Leading Entertainment Expert, Entrepreneur, TV Personality, Coach, Author and Sought After Speaker, Marley Majcher is CEO of The Party Goddess! and publisher of the E-Zine, “How To Be A Party Goddess”.