Aside from your wedding venue, the catering bill will probably be the next largest budget item. Catering costs are usually presented as “per-person” (pp) charges. Make sure to ask if the per person charge includes tax, service charge, gratuities, drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and setup. Bring your calculator to crunch the numbers; if needed.
1. What is the largest party you have ever catered?
2. What is your favorite cost cutting tip?
3. Given my budget, guest count and event style, what food choices would you recommend?
4. What is your most popular wedding entrée?
5. What is the price difference between a buffet and a sit-down meal?
TIP: Don’t automatically assume that a buffet is going to be the less expensive option
6. Do you do food tastings? If yes, is there an extra charge?
7. What types of linens, glassware, plates and flatware do you provide?
8. Can you provide references?
9. Can I see an example contract?
10. Do you have my date available?
If you are interested in a full list of questions please feel free to contact us.
Simply Radiant Events is one of the most popular wedding and event planners Orange County, California. For more information, pricing, and availability drop us a line using our online inquiry form.We’ll follow-up promptly and look forward to speaking with you!
Simply Radiant Events is an Southern California based premier full service special event planning company and boutique events public relations firm. We are one of a kind with
combining both an event planning company and PR firm in the luxury wedding, events and lifestyle industries. We plan, coordinate and design weddings, social, corporate and fundraising events and also provide public relations to leverage and promote your event. We offer a valuable service to our clients with professional advice and experience that will help streamline the process, save money and create a dynamic experience resulting in memories that will last a lifetime.